The privacy of your data — and it is your data, not ours! — this is a big deal to us at Planny. We never access your private data. We will never open any private of your content ("drafts", "tweets" or "threads") unless you ask me to.
What information we collect and why
We collect various information related to your Twitter account if you sign up or login on Planny, such as your Twitter user ID, Twitter screen name, email and access keys for the Twitter API. Why we collect this: we need these details for our Twitter related services to function, and so that we can use Twitter API functions on your behalf in order to provide my services on your Twitter account.
We collect or process certain additional data contained in your Twitter account where the functionality my service is providing requires it. This could include your tweets. We only collect this type of data in order to provide a service you've asked me to. I’m careful to only hold it for as long as necessary, and the purpose of the apps remains that of letting you write, schedule, and publish tweets.
We collect various information about visitors to our website due to our use of common internet technologies such as web server logs. This includes details like the visitor's browser type, language preference, referring site, additional websites requested, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We collect this information to understand how visitors use my websites, and to monitor and protect the security and stability of my websites.
For my in-app purchase flow, we collect related information such as payment amounts, times and currencies to validate and secure payments. We also have a legal obligation to keep certain data e.g. for tax calculation purposes. I don't collect sensitive details such as credit card numbers (these are handled by Stripe, our payment processor).
Planny uses third party services, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide my services. These are the services:
- Plausible. Privacy-friendly website visitors analytics.
- Amazon Web Services. Cloud services provider.
- Stripe. Payment processing services.
- Vercel. Hosting.
Here’s a list of the Cookies that i’m using:
- Custom cookie served by planny.co to know if a visitor is already authenticated, leting them skip the landing page and instead use my software-as-a-service directly.
Your Rights With Respect to Your Information
You may have heard about the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in Europe. GDPR gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal information collected by us on the Site. Accordingly, we recognize and will comply with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR include:
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information i gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires me to comply with your request to delete your information, fulfillment of your request may prevent you from using Planny and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding my handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information I have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent.
Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Processors we use
As part of the services we provide, and only to the extent necessary, we may use certain third party processors to process some or all of your personal information. For identification of these processors, and where they are located, please see our external services list mentioned above.
We won’t hand your data over to law enforcement unless a court order says we have to, and unless we are legally prevented from it, we’ll always inform you when such requests are made.
Security & Encryption
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted.
When you cancel your account, we will ensure that nothing is stored on our servers past 30 days. Anything you delete on your account while it's active will also be purged within 30 days.
Location of Site and Data
This Site is operated in Europe. By using my Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Changes & questions
We may update this policy once in a blue moon — We will notify you about significant changes by emailing the account owner or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.